Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Twin pushchair - need advice

I've been looking online at pushchairs but am really struggling to find any that I like and meet all my requirements. If we were having one baby I would've had a Bugaboo but now we are having twins I'm stuck.

I'm looking for a side by side, not too heavy pushchair but that ideally has the ability to clip car seats on but am really struggling. All the ones that allow car seats to be clipped on seem to be tandems and I'm not sure whether I want to have them one in front of the other. Do you think it matters? Any advice/suggestions would be grately appreciated

Replies

• Hi I'm Mum to twins 8 month boy/girl and we bought the Jane Power Twin which included the car seats and it has been great so far. However, recently I have purchased the Mothercare Urban detour Alpine as I was finding it difficult to feeding both in the Jane when I was out and about. However, the side by side MC is a dream, its light to push they look so comfortable in there; but a word of warning, it is on the large side so you do need a big boot for it?! Hope this helps. x
  • i think we have finaly decided on the baby jogger but you cant clip the car seats in but its very light and the fold up bit is brill,it has a strap on the seat and you just pull it and the pram folds

sarah

http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• This is the hardest decision ever! from 6wks when i found out, i had nightmares over this. I have opted for separate pram to car seats in the end. Good luck x
  • Thanks ladies. I think I need to do some more research and test drive a few. I think I have narrowed it down to either the First Wheels, City Jogger, Icandy Pear or Jane Powertwin. 2 of them have car seats that clip but are tandem and the other 2 don't and are side by side. I've accepted I'm going to need to compromise as I'm not going to find exactly what I want but not sure what I'll give up yet!
  • The UrbanDetour is what i bought for my girls and i think it is fantastic and also quite reasonable on price unlike some of them.