Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG!!OMG!!!NOW IM WORRIED LOL

hi

my sis is pregnant 4weeks ahead of me lol,,she had twins last pregnancy just like me,,she went for 12week scan couple of hours ago and is having TRIPLETS LOL,

it look like set of id twins and separate...so maybe was 2 separate eggs and 1 split???

i know we have alot of twins in family and few sets of triplets...

her twin boys are only 3mths younger than mine so she will have 5 babies under 2 how will she cope she is only 27 bless her lol,,,

i wonder if i may have more than 1 now lol

me1975 xxx

Replies

• wow!!! I'm g/c as I saw this on the front I don't have any experience with multiple births but I just wanted to say how lucky you are to be blessed with these children and good luck!!! xx
  • that is the reason why iam not having anymore,my first pregnancy was a singleton and my second pregnancy was twins,so iam not gonna chance it :lol:

sarah
  • Hells Bells... It was hard enough with an 18 month old singleton and newborn non id twins!!! Mine are now 3 and 18 months and it gets harder not easier...

Please let us know about your scan in 4 weeks... Good luck,,,

Sara x
  • Oh wow, congrats to your sister!! When is your scan, and how weird would it be if you were both expecting triplets xx
  • Wow!!! That must have been a shock! Will keep an eye out to see your scan results!
  • that is amazing. she must have been speechless!!!
  • sara 7 - glad i am not the only one who finds it harder as time goes on.
    i have twins age 2 - and a 4 year old.

i think my 4 year old was a twin too - as i had a big bleed at 7 weeks and an early scan to check for heart beat - 2 days after the bleed. so in retrospect i do think it was a twin...

i would (secretly!) like another baby - but am dead worried about having another set of twins - as i don't think i would remain sane!!!

good luck to the sister with 5 little babies.
    i reckon the younger you are with little kids the better! if you get too far into careers and having loads of money - and then have multiples - it would be too much of a shock. because suddenly your money - and life style would disappear! better to build all that up later when kids are older!!!!
  • Bless thats lovely news my first pregnancy was a singleton and my second twins i now have 3 girls my eldest 19 months old and my twins have just gone 7 months i would love more children but no just yet i am gonna wait till these 3 have just grown up more and then see how i feel in a few years time i would love to have twins again dont get me wrong i loved been pregnant with my eldest but i feel twins have more of a special bond with each other i think everyone should have twins lol my partner wants more children but he is scared incase its twins again but like my mum said twins are a special gift why dread having such a special gift. I would love to have triplets i am so jealous!!!!!!!! people ask me how i cope with these 3 but you just have to it comes naturally and i also believe i was meant to have lots of children and i was made to cope with lots of children. congrats to your sister and please let us know when you find out how many are are expecting i am excited for you dont be worried good luck!!!!!image
  • All i can say is good luck haha! Twins then triplets WOW!
    Im so hoping that my bambino is alone in there one set of twins is quite enough though with my morning sickness it could be quads haha! She will manage just as im sure she is aware ROUTINE ROUTINE ROUTINE !!! Get the twins in a routine now thats sensible and you will be able to work the triplets around it is amazing though! Hope shes coping alright twin pregnancy was bad enough the last few months god love her but at least the children will be close growing up and hey 5 kids 2 pregnancies sorted lol! You may well have more than one you have twins already i fell with twins again but i MC them but that would have been 2nd set of twins lmao! Dont be worried though hun its a blessing and it will work out haha! Just dont offer to babysiot if your having more than one again lmao image xxx
  • Hey ME1975,

When is your scan? I'm really fascinated to see how many babies you have in your belly...

Good luck and for your sake, I hope its just the one!!!

Sara x
  • wow congrats 2 u n ur sis hav a 42mon old, 20mon old both girls n twin boys who r 4mos 2day n al i can say is routin routin routin

its really tough but routin makes it work as both girls r clingy but dd1 is at skool full time 8.10 - 3.30, dd2 is at nus from 8.30 - 12.30. so gives me sumtim alone wit the twins in the mornin, do sum chores n nap if possible b4 dd2 gets bac as she is exceptionally clingy n very jealous of the twins

but sur she'll cope jus fin wit 5 under 2's as long as she is well organise, goodluck 2 d both of u n pls keep us updated