Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

im having twins..yipeeeeee

hello,

my twins are due 4th jan 09....very big suprise tho...

mandy

Replies

• Hi Mnady, Congratulations! It so exciting isn't it?

My names Emma and im 8 weeks with twins also. Can I ask about your due date, is that a twin due date or your original? Mine is 8th feb, but have been told I wont have that one now due to the twins?
  • Congratulations to you! I'm also pregnant with twins. I'm due January 9. Though I really doubt I'll make it that long. My first baby was born nearly 3 weeks early. It was a very big surprise for me too. We found out at a scan last week and it still hasn't sunk in!
  • Hi Mandy...

I'm Sara and i'm 16+4 with non id twins... I've known for 10 weeks and still can't believe it... I already have a 14 month old boy...

I'm due on 19th December, but again, twin pregnancies don't usually go 40 weeks...

Good luck...

Sara x
  • HI and welcome, i am also pg with twins 11+2 weeks.Hoping to get a scan at EPU Monday to check all ok. Wishing you all the best xx
  • hi

thanks x.

mine by dates are 4th jn but i wont make that all my 5 other kids were a little early or on due date lol..

i thought id missed carried as i was bleeding went for scan and told twins OMG!!! what a shock tho...

do u all know what you are having,or will you find out?

mandy
  • I dont know yet mandy, im only 8+1 but have another scan on 23/07 and i am hoping they can tell me if there id or non id...? Fingers crossed. x
  • hi all not pg yet lol but i have this feeling i might end up with twins or tripplets as my oldest child said then last time mummy ur having only one baby aint you and i replyed yes just you hunnie she said no mummy the one in your tummy i said no mummy's no pg she said yes you are baby in tummy left it at that my mum said 2 days later are you pg i said no y because you look fat in the face so i could not resise a test and it wa +ve this time not told my daughter that we are trying and she can out and said your having twins mum so she might have predicted this one to lol and plus me and my oh have twins on both side good luck with all your pg and congrats sorry for gatecrashing