Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Im joining you...Im having twins

Im only 6+4.....

But I am having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two sac's, two baby's and two healthy hearbeats!!!!!!

Emma and 2 'Beans'

Replies

• Congratulations and welcome. I also found out at an early scan that i was expecting twins. I am approx ten weeks. Does twins run in the family ? Wishing you all the best and a happy healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Congratulations and welcome. I also found out at an early scan that i was expecting twins. I am approx ten weeks. Does twins run in the family ? Wishing you all the best and a happy healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Yes we have twins in the family but still biggest shock ever!!!
  • congrats i also found out at an early scan i am now 32 weeks + 4 and having C section in just over 3 weeks.
    I can honestly say whilst the pregnancy is tiring now and i am huge the whole experience is magical i can't wait to meet my babies.
    Have a great pregnancy x

• This is my 4th pregnancy, and i'm also pregnant with twins, 17wks gone, i'm hoping for one of each!

http://bd.lilypie.com/37Map1/.png

• Hi - I'm expecting non id twins and am 15+2... I too found out at an early scan expecting to find no heartbeat due to problems and they found 2 very strong beats... No twins in either side of our families...

Good luck and try and relax...

Sara x