Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Twin beans

Hello ladies,

How are you all getting on?

Oh today has been so uncomfortable. I have been pregnant before a few times and have had period type pains, but these pains really hurt, i haven't been able to get comfortable all day, maybe it's because there are twins in there and the uterus is stretching more then usual, but ouch!!

Anyway, on the plus side, i've just had a lovely indian, i have coconut rice which i seem to be loving at the mo, i don't even like coconut!! But seems to be what i want at the mo.

Hope everyone is getting on ok.

Amber x

Replies

• Options
    I had lots of pains at the beginning...they eased off after 20 weeks and are now back!! I have had a pretty awful pg, and I think much of it is to do with the fact that there are 2 in there. Now im going through the need for the toilet 5 or 6 times a night and the impossibility to get comfortable in whatever position I happen to be in!

I cant wait to be able to eat indian!! I love Chicken Tikka Masala but I was quite poorly for the best part of 12 weeks with this pg and the thought makes me gag...not long now! Think it might be my first meal when I come home!

Gemma and Double Blue Bump 31 weeks!
  • Options
    I feel for you both! I don't miss being pregnant at all! Hope you are well otherwise xx