Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

twins stopped growing!

hi
my twins have stopped growing now... i found out yesterday - when as usual i was at the local hospital.
(consultant even commented on seeing me in the shop queue a lot this week!!!!!)
i am 36 weeks now - and they have been big twins all along but have now apparantly fallen off the chart. i have been booked in for an induction at 38 weeks - as he wants to keep the babies in utero for as long as possible. In the meantime i am in hopsital every day now for monitoring on the CTG machine. (i thik i should buy myself one!!!!)
i was a quite upset yest when i found out they were not growing. its a bit shocking as my last lo was 9lb 7oz - and as she was quite a big baby consultant has always said the twins will be too.
i feel like thay are miserable and thats why they stopped growing - all stuck up inside with no room to move about....

Replies

• Options
    Good luck, hope I dont have to be vsiting hospital every day as it is 60 mile away?!?!?! everything will be fine they would start you earlier if they were worried. At least if they are still inside you can get as rest as posible before they are out.