Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

twin dressing

just wondering do you all like to dress your twins the same or similar?
mine are boy / girl - so i put them in same colour - but red trousers red skirt type of thing.
they love to wear the same tee shirt - so its normally thomas the tank....

Replies

• I dont dress them the same but I do coordinate! e.g. yesterday they had blue trousers red t-shirt and red trousers blue t-shirt.

I have some clothes the same but I prefer them to be different. We only dress them the same for special occasions. OH's dad gets remarried at the end of the month and they have matching clothes (although the shirts are slightly different)
  • i have twin boy and girl and i dress them totaly different but i do dress the twin boy sometimes in the same clothes as his big brother

sarah
  • sometimes i dress the girls in the same clothes or the same style different colours etc...i think they need their individuality sometimes but they arent old enuff to choose whether they dress the same or not so i put them in same clothes cuz they look cute but nursery asks me to dress differently as they are identical it helps tell them apart hehe x
  • Sometimes I dress them the same, sometimes I don't! xx
  • Mostly I dress them differently. I tend to try and buy similar clothes but in different colours and other people are quite good at doing the same now

xx
  • I sometimes dress the same and often different. I like to dress them the same but different (same outfit different colour or both in jeans different top etc) but EVERYBODY buys them matching outfits!!
  • I sometimes dress the same and often different. I like to dress them the same but different (same outfit different colour or both in jeans different top etc) but EVERYBODY buys them matching outfits!!
  • I tend to do same but different. ie both shirt and trousers but different colours unless im going to soft play on my own when i dress all mine the same in very distinctive clothing so a. i can spot them easily and b. if i lose one i can say have you seen a child that looks exactly like this lol