Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a qwick hi

a qwick hi
i feel so sick this morning got my 20wk scan 2day,im now 20wks and 5days with idetical twins and had to wait over 6weeks for this scan so i hope all is well with them,hope i find out 2day what sex they r i have already got dd12 ds10 ds3 ds2 so it would be nice to have girls this time xx

Replies

• oh good luck luv. hope all goes well, let us know what flavors you get! xx
  • how exciting! will keep an eye out for an update. I have my 30 week scan on Monday, can't wait but will be so nervous on the day!
  • im sorry to say went for my scan and was told i have miscarried xx
  • OMG, i'm so sorry to hear that news. I really do think they should have been keeping a closer eye on you. So sorry xx
  • Oh sweets, that is so sad. Im really sorry. I know it will be very raw at the moment but I do think you should speak to someone at the hospital. I have never known any twin mum (and I know a few) having identical twins to have longer than 4 weeks between scans. You should never have waited 6 weeks. Lots of love hun xxx
  • Hi,

I'm so sorry to read this, I hope you and your family are finding some way of getting through what must be a very difficult time for you.