Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Twin Update

Just thought id let you know how the boys are getting on now 33 weeks 24 corrected sleeping at night not too bad in bed by 7.30pm sleep till about 6am do wake a couple of times through night but not for long. Normally take them in with us still in our room in seperate cots. Luke (21 months) loves them to bits and is so good with them, helps to feed.change, bath plays with them very well. Boys still on 4 bottles of 4-7 oz they are on Infatrini a high cal milk to build them up as their weight was low, and have 2 small meals am trying to get another meal into them, getting better with feeding, like their porridge in morning and gradually introducing them to differnt foods slow process but getting better
. Milo is getting better at holding things and Max is still quite weak with his neck muscles, neither of them sitting yet. Both very vocal and laugh and smiles loads. No sign of teeth and you can tell they are premature when i compare them to babies their age. Have both got heart murmours but this just being monitored eveyr few months. Were weighed a week ago and were 13lb and 13lb14oz. getting weighed this week. Getting some help through Sure Start the local childcare place is having them all on mondays to give me a break and getting help with a girl who comes up a few hours a week so i can do whatever i want. Get out as much as possible to the groups. It has been hard but is getting better. So anyone who is pregnant with twins it is hard work intially but is defo worth it. My boys were premature and i so wish they had stayed in a bit longer but thats life they happy and healthy.