Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Well i'm still slightly in shock that i'm joining this forum i found out last Thursday that i'm expecting non identical twins ( i'm twelve weeks pregnant). I have a fifteen year old son from a previous relationship and an 11 month old baby boy, both myself and my husband had decided we would like to have two close together we weren't quite planning on having three lol!!!!!!!!!!! My husband is walking round looking very pleased with himself ha ha!!!
Have been reading all the posts in this forum for the last few days and now feel ready to join you all i figure i will need all the advice i can get, i look forward to getting to know you all!!
Lennie x

Replies

• congratulations and welcome image look forward to hearing all about your Pregnancy in the coming months!! iv got 4 week identical twin girls gracie and olivia.
    xxxxx
  • YAY!! Congratulations. I have 5 month old identical boys, Ryan and Alfie. Its hard but DEFINITELY worth every minute! xxx
  • Congratulations and welcome!

I have 10 month old ID twin girls called Grace and Lily. Hard work but good fun! xx
  • congratulations on your twin pregnancy,i have non-id twins boy/girl,there coming up to 15months

sarah
  • Thanks everyone for your replies i'm feeling calmer by the day although i have just looked at triple buggies and feel a bit faint (lol).
    The shock is now being taken over by excitement especially as there is no other twins on either side i'm starting to feel its a real privilege to have two!!!!!
    Like you've all said hard work but so worth it, i just can't wait to find out what were having i'm sure i'm gonna be a very happy Mummy to four boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xx
  • Congratulations on your double blessing!
    We have non-ID boy/girl twins who are 13 weeks (not sure how that happened!?) and a 4yr old. It is hard work but so worth it.
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Congratulations, I'm at a similar stage to you, I'll be 12 weeks next Tuesday and found out at a 9 week scan we were expecting twins, we think ours are non-id too, but will find out for definite next Wednesday!! Good luck, from what i hear it's a wonderful but tiring experience xx
  • Big congrats and welcome!!

My girls are non-id and are now 9 months (can't believe how fast that went!!)

We have a twin mummy group on FB if you would like to join us?! Email me if you are interested image xx
  • Hi Snowangel,
    thanks for your reply would like to join your fb group if thats ok? xx
  • Hey Congrats hun,
    Its the m ost tiring thing ever and really hard work but its also the most rewarding as well and lovely having them together image The help on here is invaluable and once your bigger add 10mins on journey when ppl stop you and ask how you got twins you will giggle at some of the things they ask n(mainly i admit once they are born) my personal fave was so did you have sex twice in a row to get twins......:/ Yeah cuz thats how it happens hahahahah!
    BTW i have ID twin Girls Ella & Ruby who are coming up to 16months and we are currently TTC magic no.3 xxxx
  • hi i got Max and Milo and Luke 13 months between them Max and Milo now 24 months and Luke just 3, how can i find you on facebook im justineainsworth@yahoo.co.uk