Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Coming Home Very Soon

The boys should be home by this time next week?!?!?! Milo is now weighing 5lb3oz and Max 4lb14oz they both taking suck feeds of about 60-90ml and are feeding around about every 4 hour. After their heart ultra sound scan, Max is fine his valve thing is closed, but Milo has a slight opening (not very sure what they called it again), but the opening isn't big enough to cause any problems. They both do need to be checked again in a few weeks times and still need to have their eyes checked, although when we hold them they look around and they seem to know we are there. We have both fed them and changed them. Although still not seeng them as much as we would like due to the distance. Will update you again v soon. Pictures on facebook.

Replies

• Oh wow!!!!!!! That will be sooooooo great if they r home next week hun!!!! Know it's a scary prospect as still quite little and u have Luke as well but u must looking forward to it too and must be so proud at how well they have progressed!!!

I'd have a look at the pics but don't have you on my FB friend list.

xxx
  • hi soda

congrats on the twins, i bet u cant wait to get them home with u now and have lots of cuddles. will have 2 add u as a friend on facebook, im debbie abercrombie picture is of me and my 2 little ones.
    takecare of yourself and those little ones.

deb 25+3 with id twin boys
  • Hey you...

I've just replied to your e-mail... Photo's are just gorgeous...

I didn't know about any heart conditions, but good news that it isn't going to cause any problems...

Take care and keep the updates and photo's coming...

Sara x
    30 wks with non id boys...