Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Question about feeling twins move

Ladies

I'm 16+6 with twins and I'm sure I have felt some movement for about the last week or two. It's only usually in the evenings when I am sitting still that I notice it. However, I'm sure I can only feel 1 twin move as I have only felt flutterings on one side. I'm terrified that something is wrong but have a scan on Weds so am hoping all is OK. Does anyone know if this is normal? We heard the heartbeats 2 weeks ago at the MW so am sure all is OK but have got myself worked up about this.

Thanks xxxx

Replies

• I didn't feel anything until 20wks, sorry im not more helpful! x
  • Thanks Em. I know it's early to feel them so am trying not to worry but I'm a bit of a whittler unfortunately!
    I will soon find out if all is well at my scan on Weds. All the best for next week and can't wait to hear your birth story and see pics of your babes xxx
  • Didnt want to R&R i often only felt T1 move even just before i had babies at 33weeks so really try not to worry, in my case t2 was laying ,uch further back and so her placenta was in the way so didnt feel so much, also t1 was a lot lower and more forward. Hope this helps xx
  • hiya hun, my scan is on Wednesday!! Hopefully will find out the sexes. Are you going to find out?

As for movement - I've had flutterings but no idea which side they are on... just feels like butterflies to me. Not felt any real movement yet though but i'm sure they are fine as I'm getting bigger every day!

Good luck for Wed xx
  • Thanks for the reassurance ladies.

Gem - what time is your scan on Weds? Ours is at 4pm and can't wait to see them again. Good luck, hope your babes are not camera shy and allow you to see their bits!
  • Sorry, scan is on Thurs not Wed - got day wrong!! An extra day to wait - dam it!!! haha

Mine is on Thurs at 3:20pm.

Let me know how you get on and the sexes if they behave themselves!! Good luck xx
  • Just a quick reply i felt movement about 20 weeks.
  • Just a quick reply i felt movement about 20 weeks.