Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Max and Milo took test to confirm they are ID now 15 months

Replies

• Boys have cerebral palsy affecting their legs but they doing great Milo can sit and climb up into a stand position but not yet walk Max can roll everwhere LOL hoping he will sit and walk. They were born 31+3. I not been on here for while for any newbies.
  • hi just been looking around and came across your post and I wanted to say your boys are gorgeous!! x
  • aww they are gorgeous. How do you tell them apart lol!!
    xx
  • Max is about 1lb smaller and his body tone is a lot different to Milo's also Milo and my eldest were both normal delivery and they both have a blue vein on the top of their nose???!!! Max was a section.
  • my dd has that blue mark on her nose. does it not fade then?
    xx
  • Aww wow! They are identical image Lovely hun xx
  • Well Luke still got a feint mark and so Milo so dont know?
  • So glad they are doing so well! xxxx
  • hi soda... im expecting identical twin girls.. im previously dinkydonnasbump but didnt come on here for a while then forgot my password.... are you a member of fabebook?? i love to chat about pregnancy ect... im going to be having my girls early as they are monoamniotic.. ur boys r beautiful... hope to hear from you soon
    donna
    xx
  • Just being nosy on here, they are absolutely gorgeous hun!
  • Wow they are totally Identical image I thought my 2 were ID haha :P They are absolutely gorgeous hun you must so proud image x
  • Hi Soda
    Sara7 told me I might find you here. She responded to my post because my nephew, Jake, who is only 4m older than my LO (lives round corner with MIL who is our childcarer.. and we are all very close) has just been diagnosed with what they call mild cerebral palsy. As he is not yet two years old (he was born end Aug 2008) they have said they won't have a full picture until then.

I see you said above that the cerebral palsy affects your little boys' legs too. This is same with Jake. He is very stiff in his legs and body. He sat up only last week at 17months. He did this just before the diagnosis and we were thinking it was just quite late development so the diagnosis was a real shock. His mum seems to be ok (was only a few days ago they saw the paed) but I think she is still a bit in shock. She suffered from PND and I am quite worried about the impact of this news as she seems to be acting almost too alright, if you know what I mean. None of her family are nearby and I don't think she knows anyone who is in a similar situation.

Sorry to hijack your thread but I wondered if you know any good forums (either here or elsewhere) for mums who have LO's with CP diagnosis?

I think I'm going to take her out for dinner/drinks as she doesn't have a good support network here. Both of us live away from our families and I do get the sense that she is not as 'fine' as she seems. She is getting headaches and having to go to bed and things so I think the anxiety and guilt she says she is feeling is at the moment manifesting itself physically. I am worried that without support from people who can understand that she might sink into another depression as she has suffered from clinical depression most of her adult life. She's a really nice girl (she's my SIL) but she does struggle and I am worried about her.

Your boys are absolutely stunning btw.

XXXX
  • Just having a peek and your boys are just scrummy! Absolutely gorgeous in every way x x