Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Twins - when did you?

Start showing?

I'm nearly 11 weeks and there is definately a bump there already! I'm going to be huge!! :lol:

Wondering how long I can hide this from work too!!

xx

Replies

• i started to show really early,think it was about 7-8wks,they was no way i could have kept it a secret till 12wks,now iam 27wks and iam huge,i look 9 months gone

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• I and oh thought we saw something from 7wks easily, however by 8wks we were sure of a bulge and i told work then (only my manager, no one else), as i wanted him to know incase anyhting happened.

Then I'd say by 10wks... it was obvious if i didn't wear a loose top!

So good luck keeping it a secret another week... lol

I am now 30 wks and measure 45 inch around the widest part of the bump. x

Em x
  • omg!!! I need to keep it secret a bit longer cos i've only been here 3 weeks..... was going to try hide it until after xmas but not sure I can now! lol

xx
  • I'm showing too and am 10+5 with twins. Fortunately I'm quite podgy so hopefully people have just thought I have eaten a few too many pies. Am going to tell them on Monday anyway now we have had scan. Can just about do up my work trousers still if I pull them up over my bump and wear them really high round my waist but I've been in maternity jeans for a couple of weeks.
  • I started to show about 10 weeks too. I am now nearly 21 weeks and I am about the size I was full term with my first! Worried quite how big I am going to get!! Jane x
  • i am 16weeks and pregnant with non identical twins this is my 2nd pregnancy. when did you feel your babies move?
  • i am 16weeks and pregnant with non identical twins this is my 2nd pregnancy. when did you feel your babies move?
  • I felt some flutterings about 14 weeks, but it wasn't until 19 weeks that I felt proper kicks and only since the last week are they kicking a lot! This is my fourth pregnancy.
    Jane (21 weeks today)