Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weighed today

Boys were weighed today:-

Milo 6lb4 and 48.5cm in length (birth weight 4lb)
Max 5lb14 and 46cm in length (birth weight 3lb14)

Luke 22lb6

growing so quick and nearly 5weeks old?!?!?!

Replies

• thats great.. are they home now??xx
  • Soda that is brilliant news, hey are doing really well, my girls are 16 weekd ols now, does not seem possible and both weigh just ver 10lb (7 eweks early).

Hope they are home (coming home soon) hang in there it is so much easier when you get them home if you havent already, i too have another young child.

xx
  • Boys were home on Sunday all good so far feeding every 4- 4/12 hours and then sleeping. Luke not too bothered by them either. Fingers crossed it carries on this good?!?!?
  • Great news!

Can i ask an odd question...what size clothes are they wearing and nappies please?

Thanks Em x
  • When in SCBU they were in an incubator for 1 week wearing just a nappy and a Micro Nappy (pampers) then they wore clothes that SCBU had and and vest and a knitted cardigan, still in micro nappy clothes I think were just prem or tiny baby. They are now in clothes up to 6lb/7.5lb and wearing size 0 nappies, size 1 is little too big. I have been using Boots size 0, not all shops where I live have size 0 and only Tesco has Micro. Most of the clothes I have been given are for small babies, I would beg, borrow or Ebay if you thnk you having a small baby. My hospital provide all clothes whilst in SCBU and nappies whilst in incubators, but not when they go into a cot.