Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Twin/Multiple Mums to be

Hi I used to be a regular on this forum but don't get on as much now !! (Mum to 15 week twin girls and 2 year old)

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new twin mums to be - I know I congratulated some individually but just wondered if you could let us know on one thread so we can follow your journey x

Due in
How many weeks
Id/Non ID
Do you know sex
Other Children

I was due 26th Jan 09 and had elective section at 38+5 weeks on 16th Jan to two non id girls who were 15 weeks on Friday and I just love them to bits...........:lol: I chose not to find out the sex of them but was sure I had one of each!!!!

Great idea Gemmiebaby on the facebook group (messaged you seperately)

And hello also to all my fellow twin mums ;\)

Replies

• hi!

Due - 26th June (but that would be 40 weeks, so will probably be before then!)
    I'm now 32+3 weeks pregnant
    Having non-identical twins
    Sex - both girls!
    Other Children - these are our first! (and probably last!) :lol:

Everyone join us on the facebook group! I'm also an admin on there with Gemmiebaby (the two Gemma's!) so can invite people if you want to join xx
  • i was due on the 4th march but had them on the 30th dec' they were non id i had a boy and a girl,there 18wks now and i had a natural birth,time has gone soooooooooo fast and i have a 2year old boy

sarah
  • Thanx ladies...although setting up the fb group was not entirely un selfish! I know no twin mummies in real life so wanted a group who I could bug and question!!

Im due on 31st Oct (again 40 weeks and consultant said I wont go any further than 36)
    Im now 14 + 3
    Identical twins - hope to find out sex at next scan on 21st May but dont know if they will tell us at 16 + 6
    Sex - Dont know yet
    Other Children - No - and like snowangel - these are the first and, after the hellish last couple of weeks, probably last!!
  • Just wanted to say hello to I dont get to go on here much as I have a very lively 2 year old and by the time he goes to bed im on another planet!!

Im 35weeks today due on 8th June but have been told wont go further than 38 so 3 weeks left.
    Having boy and girl so very chuffed
    already have a 2year old son

Have another scan tomorrow as they are worried about the size as 2 weeks ago they weighed approx 7.2 and 6.12 so big im not supprised though as our son was 10.8!! so getting big stressed now as had nightmare birth with my first hopefully everything will be fine this time xx

Kath

[Modified by: mrs_k on May 04, 2009 08:13 PM]

• Hi all,

I have id twin boys who are 27 months a baby boy who is nearly 9 months and im 8+2 with my fourth and final bubba.

I love this site and esp chatting or answering questions about multiples, esp on the topic of breast feeding. (I fed my twins for 8 months)

xxDBxx
  • I have non id girls who are nearly 10 months (on thursday!) and a 2 year old.

Sarah xx
  • I have non-id girls that are 15 wk born 21 jan 09 at 36+6 naturally! x
  • hi i am 17+6 and expecting identical twins. we arent going to find out the sex, would rather it was a surprise.

Our EDD is 8th October!
    xxx

• Hi All!

I'm 13+3 today
    EDD is 8th November (also not expecting to get this far! and will prob have an elective c-section)
    Our twins are Non-Identical
    Sex- not yet known but will prob find out as being bullied by my husband who is desperate to find out!
    No other children- Our twins are a result of Frozen Embryo Transfer after IVF with ISCI... so in theory I should be about 7 months pregnant now as our embryo's were created in October but I became too ill to have them put back and we had to freeze them all!

xx
  • Thanks ladies for your replies - I am sure I posted a couple of nights ago but ???? I did this post before i realised Gemmiebaby had done he FB group - far better idea x Congrats again to all the new multiple mums to be x
  • Thanks ladies for your replies - I am sure I posted a couple of nights ago but ???? I did this post before i realised Gemmiebaby had done he FB group - far better idea x Congrats again to all the new multiple mums to be x
  • Hi,
    My EDD is 02.01.10 but maybe earlier !
    I am 8wk with non id twins
    Not going to find out the sex if I can help it (hoping for boy & girl tho)
    This is my first pregnancy at 38yrs!
    As you a see from my scan pic that my twins are very different in size so prayin they will be ok, very worried but trying to be positive and enjoy !

my pic is a bit squashed, not worked out how to get my cropped version on yet !

[Modified by: lissa71 on May 21, 2009 08:55 PM]

• hi
    i have a girl and aboy twin set!
    i delivered them by emergency c-section at 38 weeks, and now they are 11 months old!

i also have a little girl who is now 3 years old!
  • Hi,

I'm 29+4 today
    EDD is 4th August but that's 40 weeks so hoping to go a bit earlier!
    We're having non id boys
    We already have a 6 year old girl and 3 year old boy.

These are definitely the last children for us! I'm only 23 though so maybe in ten years or so I'll be back!

Kay x