Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

20 Week scan today

Hi Girls,

Well i've just got back from my 20 week scan and i'm so happy!! Everything is well with the babies, i'm 20 weeks today and they are measuring at 20+1 & 20+3 which is great. Both babies were wriggling about so much which suprised me as i've not felt an awful lot of movement from them at all!!

The news i'm sure you're waiting to hear is that we are on team...........BLUE

We're both really chuffed and would have been happy with whatever we were having. image

Hope you are all well xx

Replies

• G/C to say congratulations!!! (have been following your posts) Really pleased your babies are measuring well & have to say - boys are great! Congrats again!!!!! xxxx
  • Ah Jackie,
    so pleased that everything went well and two boys yay!!!!!!!!!!! my boy vibes obviously worked (lol) its such a relief to see them again isn't it?
    I did think of you today and wondered how you got on.
    Did they give you the weights of the babies? With mine twin one was 10 ounces and twin two was 12 ounces both seemed to be bang on in the middle of the growth chart that she put in my notes, i was slightly worried as i feel huge and my other two boys were quite big, not sure i wanna have two nine pounders!!!
    anyway really pleased all was well
    take care
    Lenniexx
  • g/c to say congrats on the blue bump xxxx

gembags 10+5 xx
  • That's great news, congratulations on finding out your having 2 boys.

3 weeks today till my next scan . . . my dh is more excited than me about finding out what we're having!