Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

signs of having twins?

1235»

Replies

• Hi everyone! I was one of the earlier posters on this thread. Last time I posted was in 2013, my twin granddaughters had not yet been born. Identical twin granddaughters were born on March 16, 2013. My daughter's original due date was April 1, so she almost carried full term. She went into labor naturally and had the girls vaginally without any complications. My twin granddaughters, Roxie & Serena have a birthday coming up & will be 3. I have since had 2 more granddaughters... I'm a proud grandmother to a total of 5 beautiful granddaughters-- they call me Mimiimage  Just thought I'd give an update. Would love to hear updates from the other girls who posted earlier on! I'm going to try to upload a pic & include all my granddaughters. Good luck to all you girls going through pregnancies, whether you're carrying one precious baby, or two, or more. God bless & take good care of yourselves! image

•    the first symptom I noticed was the fatigue,  from the day I had sex until well now, I've been extremely exhausted. Tbh If I could bring my bed into the bathroom,  I would Lol / i say this cuz my sleep is interrupted by the frequent trips to the bathroom. I go so often, it could be right after I drink something,  boom ! Gotta go again.

》Oh, and don't even get me started on the food. I literally eat for about 3 people,  either that or one fat ass baby. Lol I think not , I remember about eh a week ago or so at Applebees ( don't go often) I had a bacon cheeseburger.. and well the waitress asked if I wanted pink in the middle of it  & I was like "no thank you, all the way done"  . Also had some fries cuz who hell gets a burger without fries? Definitely not me ☆ ^ _^   so I eat it and im fine, All the way until I get to the bathroom.  for some odd reason,I start making this choking or gagging sound as if I was gonna throw up, turns out I didn't.  it seems that I either lose my appetite or eat so much that no matter the amount, it's never enough & no matter how many times I have to pee , whether I drank something or not, they're both endless:( 

I went to a clinic, 5 days ago & took a urine test or whatever& it came out to be a negative,  the woman said maybe because it was too soon for anything to be there yet and to act is if pregnant / she rescheduled me for another appointment & told me if I was to miss my period , by the time I came  back next month,  I'd be 6 weeks.  im only supposedly  4 weeks. But I feel like there's more than one baby idk tho my breasts have grown at least a size or two already and not sure if it's bloat lmao but it's growing quicker than i thought. Not sure which kind of twins are on my moms side,  but there's some on her side but I have this weird suspicion that there's two of em not really sure yet I just thought it was a possibility(:                 

( first pregnancy.    ?   so a lil lost xD)   

• I'm only 5 weeks with my first child now twins happens every other generation in  my family and it my generation to have twins now I am a little on the big size but my belly has grown over the last week quite a bit now we're trying to keep it a secret till were nearly at 12 weeks so as you could imagine clothes are hard to use to cover it, I not putting weight on from food as I'm feeling way to sick to eat, all I do in the day is get up go to work which im in a cafe so there for four hours in the day home and asleep on the sofa be 4pm awake at 6 for dinner back to bed at 9pm is this normal for first time mums or could there be more than one?

• Im about 10 weeks n iv got a little bump n feelin tired more n not feeling like eatting alot its my 4th pregnancy looks like im haveing twins not had scan yet do u feel the same 

• Hi Poppybond.

You do naturally show earlier with subsequent pregnancies. I had twins with my 3rd pregnancy & actually had a bump & was in maternity clothes from 6-7wks into term, it was also the first pregnancy which saw me actually being sick (in hindsight, I really shouldn't have been so surprised at 12wks scan, everyone was telling me there was more than one in there)

• Hi I am 9 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnacy. My stomach is getting big and it's not a normal small bump most people get but a big bump. Twins run in my family BIG!!! my grandma had 2 sets of twins back to back within 1 1/2 years, so my dad is a twin and on my fiancees side his mom had twins, last week i had server nausea and throwing up really bad maybe 3-4 times a day. But it had colded off alot and it's only sickness in the morning and my breast are getting bigger to the point where I have to get a new bra and most of the time I can't wear a bra cause it hurts so bad!!! I'm wondering if I'm having twins I haven't had my ultra sound yet so I'm not sure if I'm having twins or not but it to the point where I already have to get bigger clothes cause they are so uncomfortable any suggestions????????p.s. I am big bones but I had a flat stomach image