Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

hCG Question for you ladies!

Today I am CD27 and I got my lovely BFP on Sunday (CD23 - 5 days before AF was due) it was a lovely CBD 'PREGNANT 1-2 wks'

Today would still be one day before AF was due and I did another CBD (POAS addict) :lol: and I got 'PREGNANT 2-3 wks'

Isn't that high hCG? Could it be mulitiple? Did any of you get high CBD readings early??

Thanks image

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pf___.png

Replies

• Hi im not from this forum but was having a nose arpound,lol. anyway i had high hcg with mydd2. i had bloods and an early scan. the lady who was telling me my results said at the stage i was at i needed a reading of over 7,000. well mine was 53,000!! and there was still only 1 in there!
    i think there is a big cross over in the hcg levels and the only way to know either way is by a scan
    congratualtions and good luck xx
  • Hi

this sounds familiar.... I got the 1-2wks on CBD on AF due date, then four days later got 2-3 weeks, then a week later got 3+weeks. I couldn't understand it at the time. Anyway before I could go to the doctors to get things confirmed I had a light bleed and had to go to early antenatal for a scan. That's when we found out it was id twins. Once I then read up on HCG levels is understood why the CBD results had been inconsistent in dating.

Good luck, let us know how you're getting on!

JP (26wks)
    :\)