Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

my boys

just a quick note will update when at home next week

twin 1 milo 4lb vaginal delat 10.37am15 sept
twin 2 max 3lb 15oz csection 13.20pm 15 sept

both ok under lights for jaundice breathing ok both feeding thru tube managing to express off milk for them

their arrival at 32 weeks invol 4 ambulances 2 helicoptors 3midwives a village hospital and teams from wick hosp inverness hosp and aberdeen hosp

will update when home as using silly keypad on hosp tv we all ok they maybe in 4 4 weeks thanks 4 your messages xxxxxxxx

Replies

• WOW......definitely an eventful arrival!!! Glad to hear their doing ok and you too! Love the names!!

Take care xxx
  • Congratulations and welcome to the world to your two little boys. You had a really eventful birth - look forward to hearing all the details and seeing piccies of your boys.

hope all continues to go well and that you have your babies home very soon x
  • Congratulations and welcome to the world to your two little boys. You had a really eventful birth - look forward to hearing all the details and seeing piccies of your boys.

hope all continues to go well and that you have your babies home very soon x
  • Congratulations hun, god you had a right time of it didn't you.

I'm glad Milo and Max (lovely names) are doing well image hope they are home soon!

Take care xxxxx
  • congratulations on the birth of Milo and Max, they are lovely names! i hope you are all home soon, take care xxx
  • huge congrats on your little boys xx
  • congrats hun they really are georgous take care
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev322pp___.png

• wow thats some delivery,just seen the pics of your little boys and there gorgeous,you forget how small newborns are,cant wait for mine,hope your fine and hope your back on soon

sarah
    xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• wow - how scarey was that birth?!!!!
    congratulations soda
    have fun with your twins!
    lovely names too by the way!

xxx