Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi i am new to the forum, i am 26+4 days with non id twins. just thought i would say hi and introduce myself

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/6c1jp1.png

Replies

• Hey hun. Im 25 weeks with id twin boys. Welcome to the forum. It can be quiet in here but everyone across the forum is very helpful. You could also pop in to due in Oct. Theres another twin mummy in there, as well as me.

Gemma and Double Blue Bump 25 weeks today!
  • Hi Silverfudge!
    Good to see you have joined our wee gang. Everyone has been very friendly & helpful to me on here. I'm 18 +3 with quads (2 sets id twin's...they think girls but are not 100% sure yet).
    Hope all is going well with your pregnancy so far x
  • Hi silverfudge,
    Congratulations on your twin PG, there's a few PG mummies around at the mo and some twin mummies who have their LO here already so plenty of advice.
    I'm currently 16 weeks with non-identical twins.

Lilac*
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi silverfudge

Congratulations on your double bump and welcome to the club. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

A xx (mummy to 10 week old ID twin girls)
  • Hi Silverfudge

Congratulations do you know what you are having?? or is it a surprise?

Anyway liek the other girls said any questions i am sure one of us will be able to help.

Sarah (mummy to 12 mont non id twin girls and 2 yr old)
  • they are thinking they are both girls but 1 isnt being very co operative so could be 1 boy 1 girl hopefully will find out for definate at my next scan in about a week
  • Hi! Welcome to our forum. I'm 37+4 now with non id boys,having a c section on Friday! Any Q's just ask K xx
  • Hi i mum to 10 month old boys (they think ID) who were born at 31+3 weeks I also have a 23 month old son. Any questions please ask. Good luck always someone on here to help you. I also on Facebook.
  • Hi and welcome, im Emma, i have 6 month old non id girls! x