Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

16 week scan

We finally had our 16 week scan! After being so worried about how small my bump is, woke up this morning, and have ballooned from nowhere... Babies are really doing well, and checked for ttts, and doc is really thrilled that all is good. Babies are same size. Have had a couple bets going throughout the family about the babies sex, and were told today that she is fairly certain that they are girls. Really feeling so excited, but I think its more the fact that we have healthy babes. Go back in 2 weeks, so looking forward to seeing how they have grown.

Hope you are all doing well.
Siobhan

Replies

• Options
    hey really pleased to hear all went well. it so exciting and its def reasurring to get scanned every two weeks . are you babes diamniotic?
  • Options
    yes. what were your boys? also spoke to the mw about my size, and she says that it is equiv to a 22 wk singleton pregnancy, but haven't picked up any weight from being sick - and she says that it was fine for now. thanks for all your reassurance.