Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Twins take 2!!

Hey ladies
well as some of you may know already.....im pregnant again and im due Oct 1st!

I cant wee atm i now know its cuz of an infection in ma bladder so i have a catheter in ugh! But i did get a scan today and they checked to see what was going on in my womb and the sonographer said you have twins dont you i was like yes i do she went fancy another set?! I nearly passed out when she showed me my TWO babies on the screen i cant believe it this isnt happening to me lol! I mean 4 kids under 2 im mental :P But im also really really blessed by it all as well!

So if you guys are finding it hard to believe too here is my scan pic (hopefully it will show up haha)

Replies

• ARGH i can never get pics to show up on here hmph!!! x
  • Wow!! Huge Congratulations!!!

I would like another baby poss someday in the future, and wondered if i'd get two, lol, but for you its reality!

Least you know what to expect|!!

Ohhh I really want to see your scan pic...
  • double post, Opps...

[Modified by: Twin Princesses on March 02, 2010 07:53 PM]

• wow thats lovely news... i think twins are just fabulous mine are 18days old now and im such a proud mummy i think in the future ( about 5 years time) i want another and sometimes think it would be lovey to have another set of twins image alll the best
    xxxx
  • G/C but just wanted to say congratulations!! Yes you'll have your hands full but what a blessing! You must be over the moon. Have a great pregnancy xx
  • g/c...if you go over to her post on the DIO forum, someone has posted the scan pic. Im sure she wont mind me telling you image
  • Thanks babynbump its also my avatar now haha x
  • Aww wow... Can see your scan now. What a blessing, your so lucky!! x
  • Congratulations - thats amazing!! You surely will have "your hands full" Best wishes and heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Congratulations - thats amazing!! You surely will have "your hands full" Best wishes and heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Wow so cool!!! Congrats imageimageimage
  • WOW!! Ur doubley doubley blessed!!!! " sets of ID i'm guessing!?

U'll cope fine honey, u must be a twin mum pro by now- i'd imagine u'll be needing a new car thou ;oP

xxxxxxxx
  • Wow congratulations xxx
  • Hey ladies,
    Thanks for all the congrats but when you are all saying ill have my hands full your all really thinking poor bugger will be run ragged hahah image Im prepared lol and ive got a plan im gunna get the girls some dolls now and teach them to feed and change nappies and then when i have the twins ill give the twins a baby each take thr dolls away and ill sit and relax....=D
    Somehow though i dont think that will work but i do think that i will have great helpers in my girls they know im not well atm and they keep bringing me buiscuits and juice and they are doing really well with their milestones.
    I dont know if i'm having ID or Non-ID yet they said they will tell me at 12 weeks but im not sure as i have ID twins but Non-ID run in the family too haha image
    The girls are 15months today =D They are gorgeous too image xxxx

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/j5MA.png

http://lmtf.lilypie.com/E4yF.png

• Wow congrats!! Another set of twins!!

I'd love another baby but not sure I could handle another two... mine have been such hard work and they are only 8.5 mths!

Hope your pregnancy goes well hun xx