Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Feeling bit better today

Son at childminder this afternoon. But feel a lot happier today, although didnt get much sleep last night due to baby being up 3 till 4 and then again at 6.30. Luckily i went to bad early. Found out via Homestart (who dont cover my area, we must sit in a black hole as the area south of us and north of us dont cover us) that they have a Twin Group up in Wick twice a month and have about 6 members so hopefully when hubby back from working away we shall go up as there next meeting is next Wed the lady who runs it sounds really nice and was very apologetic that they would not help me. Also waiting to hear back from Family First as to if I can get some help through them. Also, on another note been able to change Health Visitors to one that I like at a different practice. My Health Visitor not interested in weighing my baby only weighed him once in 10 months, I had been going to a different health visitor where my friend goes to and she weighs etc for me, also we go for a social things as we all meet for soup after.