Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

2nd scan today

Hi ladies

Hope your all well!

Went for my 2nd 20wk scan today as last time couldent do all the checks and measurements, we also couldent see the 2nd twins bits as was hiding them, well today we saw them so it's one blue and one pink!

Yvonne 23wks today

Replies

• hurray! thats the same as me!
    its very interesting seeing the difference between boys and girls...
    even at this age (mine are now 7weeks)
    my boy farts and belches like an old man! while lil girl is must more discreet and delicate... i'm not even joking!
    i feel so lucky to have one of each - hope you do too.
    big hug!
  • Congratulations Silvalady! One of each, did you have a preference?

I cant wait to find out at my scan. x
  • Thanks guys for the ovely comments! after having 3 girls already + a stepdaughter i was so happy to have 1 boy and didnt care what sex the other was was, i'm happy it's girl as i get to go both blue and pink shopping!

My girls wanted 2 boys really, my youngest who's 14 wanted to dress them both the same in designer outfits and take them out, funny!!

Yvonne 23+1
  • hi

huge congrats to you xxx

i have my scan tomorrow id love 1 of each i think would be so cool..
    how are yours laying?side by side?on top of each other?

mandy x
  • Hi Mandy

They are lying side by side the boy on the left the girl to the right!

Good luck with your scan today,cant wait to hear what your having, and that everythings ok!

Good luck

Yvonne 23+3
  • Congratulations on having one of each - it will be lovely.

I am 16+3 weeks pg with twins and secretly would like one of each but of course as long as both healthy it doesn't matter really.

My dh does not want to find our sexes definately and i in two minds so we will be playing the waiting game.

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy x
  • Congratulations on having one of each - it will be lovely.

I am 16+3 weeks pg with twins and secretly would like one of each but of course as long as both healthy it doesn't matter really.

My dh does not want to find our sexes definately and i in two minds so we will be playing the waiting game.

Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy x