Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Accidnetal pregnancy

Well i found out a while ago i was pregnant which was totally unplanned and i really don't know how it happened but having just had a scan it was shock number two time its trippletts!

Replies

• omg!!! wow how amazing. How do you feel about that, is it your first pregnancy? xxxx
  • Wow,congrats. We've got twins and that's hard work but can't imagine having triplets! How far gone are you? Are they id/non id or a mix? x
  • congratulations! wow - triplets! there is a really good, honest and funny book written by a woman expecting unplanned triplets. i can't rmember the title but if you google it, it should come up. i think she was a journalist. it could be a good erad for you!
  • Hi Lucy,
    Congrats! Its wonderful news!!

Please take great care of yourself....you really have to wrap yourself up in cotton wool & do as little as poss.
    I was pregnant with quads this year but sadly it wasn't their time. I look back & realise I should have done much less & rested more. If you can get pampered & spoilled just now, I say enjoy it.

I had lots of great info from a girl who had triplets herself. If you would like any of the info or even if you wanted to speak to her by email I could see if she would be ok with me passing her email address on to you?

Good luck & very best wishes, Julie x
  • Wow congratulation!!

We're pregnant with twins so can't help with advice really but there's so much info on the net and u can find local multiple groups too.

Lilac* 27+6 twin bump
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hey hun totally g/c i am haveing a singlteton but i pop in here every now and then. and i just want to say a huge congrat and wooly is right look after yourself its not just 1 you have in there Good luck xxx
  • wow thats amazing.good luck huni and like wooly said look after yourself you and the babies are number 1 everything else doesnt matter, put your feet up x x x x

MummyD
    36+4
    non-id twins
  • Wow congrats!! 3 will be hard work but definately worth it! We love having twins. Our girls are 4 months now - it's gone so fast!!

xx
  • Congratulations. Hard work but worth it. I always wanted twins (my late father was a twin) and I love having them Triplets will be hardwork and busy busy but three times the rewards. Take care and rest as much as possible x