Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bfp

Omg just found out I'm pregnant again had 4 bfps in past 3 days still can't believe it the twins are only4 months old. Anyone become pregnant whilst on the pill or soon after a c section? Advice needed so excited now for a scan to see how far I am and how many babies there are as I have a 1 in 5 chance of twins or more. Will be grateful of any advice.jade and 21 week old twins

Replies

• Options
    omg hun congratulations!! do you have any idea how far along you are? you must be thrilled xxxx
  • Options
    Congrats hun....i fell pregnant on the pill with the twins haha that was a suprise haha image I got the implant in my arm after the twins biut we used condoms too but we forgot on new year and i fell pregnant so im now 9 weeks pregnant image xx
  • Options
    Blimey Jade!

My boys were born on the same day as your girls and I could never imagine having another baby now! lol! Congrats hun...you sound really excited! xxx
  • Options
    Well went to the doctors today and she thinks I am 8 to 10th weeks when feeling my tummy but she said she thought she could feel 3 little bump, hoping she is wrong and there is only twins at most cause o don't know how o.would cope with 5 under 18 months got to wait for a scan appointment now to find out
  • Options
    OMG!! Im so glad your happy, but i think your a little crazy (in a nice way), ohhhh maybe more twins?!
  • Options
    I did fall pregnant with the implant in apparently it wasnt activated IE she didnt snap it when i had it put in argh lol!

I had it took out at booking in appointment but it wouldnt have harmed the baby in any way so its ok image

I say baby but it should be BABIES hahahahaha twins again im bloody mad haha x

http://lb2f.lilypie.com/j5MA.png

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/aU5Y.png

• Options
    Congratulations - wow!! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Congratulations - wow!! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Congrats! Apparently it's a 1 in 80 chance of being twins again if it's in your family (according to my midwife) xx