Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

babies movements

I am 26 wks +1 day pregnant with non odentical twins at my last scan was told babies big and healthy which explains why im so huge but for the last 3 days although i have felt lots of different movements there have been no definate kicks like what i was getting before, anyone no why this might be, think they are ok as feel other sort of movement and have heard heart beats but was gettin such strong kicks before.

sorry normally such a rational person but seem to be worrying alot this week

ellie g

Replies

• My friend had twins last year and she said its because the room inside is getting smaller so there's not as much space for them to stretch and kick... I wouldn't worry...

I'm only 8+3 so have a long way to go before I feel any movements...

Good luck...

Sara x
  • that true, cos ur getting so much bigger and they are growing, there is getting less room for them to move. u will find that they may even move positions you will feel it more in ur back and sides but not so much their kicks. if ur ever worried that ur not feeling as many movements just pop up to ur maternity ward and get a check up. i brought a fetal heart monitor and it was great to hear the heart beats when ever i wanted.
  • Yeah i agree with the others, my boys were also good sizes and at some point i also found them to stop kicking n i could just feel them wriggle. If your worried m/w is usually willing to check heartbeat good luck xxDBxx