Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Work from home???

Hi there, have you got any suggestions how to increase our income by workin from home?What kind of work do you do or would you do???I just need some inspiration.Or can you send me some links or contact address...Please write me about a work that you tried and works and is legal.
No Cosmetics selling or insurance....
Thanks mums.

[Modified by: jaskulka on 17 November 2008 14:45:22 ]

Replies

• hi there, i am Sarah i have 4 month non id girls, i have recently started Uh today!!) toy parties i found the guys number in the paper and i am organising parties at my house or other ladies from the mums and tots groups and then its commissioned based. I think this is going to work great for me and perhaps for you.

i am actually a solicitor by trade but i think i would rather focus on the children now and actually going back to uni next september to start a midwifery course. Also good source of income as nursing and midwifery students get paid!!

Hope this helps

xx
  • Hi, what do you get paid for?Do ypu sell anything??Toys???What kind of company is that guy from???THanks for your reply.
  • hi

yeah i sell toys baby toys to games consoles. it is commission based so i receive 20% of sales and ??50 bonus if sell over ??500,??100 bonus if over ??1000.

he is just a small company that is based in northamptonshire. they have them all over the country or you could set up on your own!!! it doesnt cost loads but u do have to have some money.

hope this helps

xx

• And how often are the parties held???Is it worth the effort???Hope you dont mind asking me those questions.
    thanks,
    R.