Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

a few websites that may be useful !!!

hiya everyone,
below are a few websites you may find useful info from, you's have proberly visited them but its worth a try.

www.twinsuk.co.uk- LOWRI DONT BE PUT OF APPARANTLEY FOR TRIPLET MUMMIES TO !!!
www.tamba.org.uk
www.multiplebirths.org.uk

also ask your midwife or at your hospital about multiple birth groups, they are useful as they are geared soley towards multiple births and much needed support and also get some good tips.
at the mo girls asda are doing boxes of pampers newborn nappies in boxes of 80 for a tenner, i got 2boxes today, just thought id let yous know.

Hope you all find these links useful and before i go, try applying for the surestart maternity grant the link is :
www.surestart.gov.uk. If you are eligable you can get ??500 per child, you are eligable if you get higher award tax credits, its worth just applying anyway and seeing what happens. The turnaround is approx 2 weeks. If think you can start applying from the last 13 weeks of pregnancy and upto 3 months after babes arrive. Its worth knowing that if you apply before babes are born you may ge tknocked back, however i know people who have applied again after the birth and been awarded with it.

SORRY SUCH A LONG POST, HAPPY APPLYING AND HOPE ALL IS WELL EVERYONE !!!!
XXXDEBSXXX