Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO BUNTY1975

Hey you hope you feeing little bit better. We have bought a second hand Jane Powertwin originally bought from Mothercare last. Can you tell me does your back seat lie flat or slighty raised? The back seat seems to have just 3 adjustments. We got this pushchair because we thought, as all the websites say, that the back seat lies flat and front seat suitable from 3 months. Lots of websites or people selling seem to say different things. Which one did you get from Mothercare? Sorry to trouble you again.

Replies

• hiya soda... just checked out my model...
    pram part is: jane power twin pro
    car seats are: jane power twin rebel pro

i haven't used it without the car seats yet...

we haven't really been out that much to be honest.... but i don't even have cabin fever! there is just so much to do at home very day with 3 under 3's. i get up quite early - and i finish getting all 3 dressed and breakfasted by 11am. then i have to start thinking about lunch... and before i know it - the day is over.

i am spending all my days changing nappies and mopping up 2 year old toilet training puddles! and washing bottles. i would buy loads of bottles if i was you - so you have some washed waiting on the draining board for steralizing! (if you are an exclusive bottle feeder like me that is) there is nothing worse at the mo than two screaming twins waiting for me to wash the bottles, and a 2 year old who decides to join in with the screaming! sometimes i feel like having a go too!