Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling Movements - Which Baby??

I think this is the only place to post this?

I am definately feeling movements now at 20+3, but how do I know which babies moving and if its just one and not the other etc...? Feel a bit worried.

Can you tell which babies are moving or moved?

Emma x

Replies

• i know how your feeling iam nearly 18weeks and started to feel them moving but its only in one place all the time so iam hoping there both on the same side,i cant wait for my 20weeks scan so i know there both ok

sarah

http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• I was lucky due to how they were lying I could tell who was who but baby lying head down always moved less, and baby lying across always moved heaps, and even now they are born he still moves less than his brother. Dont worry you will tell especially as they get bigger. if worried talk to midwife.
  • Hi Emma,

I am now 23+1 week. When i first started feeling movement at around 20 weeks it was all on the right side and like you I was wondering and bit concerned. I read online somewhere that depending on the way both twins are lying you can get movement to one side. However as the weeks progressed Im feeling movment abd flutterings on both sides at times. hope this helps
  • Yeah i am not sure i can define the movements or wriggles to one or two, they dont seem to be in one place, so probably both of them i guess, but not sure i'll ever know until they grow some more, but i have my 21wk scan on thursday, so im sure ill have reassurance then. x
  • Hi I'm 29+2 and even now i cant always tell who is kicking,my twins are side by side so i get a lot of frontal kicks, usually around the middle so not sure which one it is sometimes, the time i can tell is when i go to bed andi lie on my side, the twin on the side i'm lying on usually starts wriggling so i can tell easily then.

Yvonne