Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is everyone friends on FB?

I love being in contact with other twin mummies and seeing how other twins are growing!

I have quite a few twin mummy friends on Facebook just wondering if I have everyone? I know I have a few of you but there have been some newbies lately....

So anyone interested in being friends?! haha :lol:

Mum to non-id girls 4.5 months
xx

Replies

• Options
    Are we friends??? I'm on facebook, Sara Millman...

Mum to non id boys (1 year on Tuesday 10th)
  • Options
    Hi snowangel im interested !!! im new(ish) ive posted a few times find it hard to go on here all the time!! im always looking for twin forums to see how others are getting on and for some handy tips etc i have a nearly 3 year old boy and 5.5 month old boy and girl twins is there a group I can join? xx
  • Options
    We're friends i'm always nosying at ur shop and love seeing how much ur girls are growing.

Was after a special bracelet for our DD1 if possible.

Haven't had our twins yet but happy to be friends with other twin mummies especially as the birth is getting closer and i'm beginning to feel a little freaked out!!

LIlac* 32+3 non id twins
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I have you snowangel and sara and lilac, but if you want i'd love to add more (mrs_k)...?? x

Mum to non-id girls 9.5 months
  • Options
    Think most of you are friends with me!?

Love speaking to my twin mummies though...even though dont have much more time. mrs_k - we have a group on fb that you need to be invited to join by myself or Snowangel. Would love you to join! xxx

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie (5 weeks)
  • Options
    yes please EM1983 and Gemmiebaby would love to what do I need to do? xx
  • Options
    ahhh its this fb friends on exectutive to twin mummies image im the sister of a twin mummy to be does that count :lol: ....i feel like i know some of u ladies cos i watched your pregnancies on here ,snow angel and gemmiebaby (i say that at the risk of sounding like a weirdo ) :lol: xxx
  • Options
    I'm only friends with Snowangel and Gemmiebaby,I'm a lonely twin mum! I'm impossible to add on fb so if anyone wants to email me their names and what your pic looks like I'll add you! (I'm crossing my fingers now that my email button is active!) Always like seeing other twin mummies x K Jacob and Ethan 15+4
  • Options
    I've emailed you both my name mrs-k and spittingfairy
  • Options
    I am friends with most of you on here too - though not mrs-k, SF or lilac

Where are we all from -

I will start:-

Ireland!!
  • Options
    Im in Norfolk xx
  • Options
    hiya im in Wales xx
  • Options
    ooh mrs k u in north or south wales?im in north wales image ...and totally gatecrashing again :lol:
  • Options
    South Yorkshire!! x
  • Options
    im south wales chuffedbaby2 do you speak welsh? our oldest starts welsh school next year and im going to try some classes!! hoping i'll pick it up better than i did in school!! x
  • Options
    I'm in Cheshire! I've emailed you too mrs_k so you have my name for FB.

lilac - what bracelet are you after hun? I'm up for most challenges! hehe xx
  • Options
    oh and yeah Sara - we are friends hun image xx