Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

WOOHOO!! Got the icandy Pear ordered....

Hurray after a month of searching a lady in London contacted me and said she sells the icandy pear brand new for ??350!! Bargin!! (it's a double tandem)

(although I have to collect the pear from London and it's 200 miles - it's still great!)

x

[Modified by: snowangel on 20 December 2008 10:40:56 ]

Replies

• good for you,i havent ordered my pram yet,iam gonna get the baby jogger,i think iam gonna order it in jan',i really need to pull my finger out and start getting stuff ready,iam gonna start to do my hospital bag in the next few days and ive washed the babies clothes so iam getting there

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• Sarah you've only got 73 days left! :lol:

I bought early because the icandy's are due a price rise in Jan by ??50. Can't wait to pick it up (although keeping it at my Dad's).

xx
  • i think there gonna be born earlier than that,my son was born at 35wks and the consultant thinks they could be born about the same time,when i first saw the consultant he said if i hadnt had them by 38wks they would induce me,2wks ago when i saw him he said iam not gonna last till 38wks :lol: just pray it doesnt happen the same when i had my son,i finished work on a tues and went into labour the next day! iam finishing work tom image:lol: that should make me wanna get things done early but nope! :lol: it wil be the last min' again!

sarah
  • Gosh youve ordered things very early I started getting things when I was about 20 weeks pregnant hope all goes Ok for you.
  • Wow... So glad you found it and at a good price!

However i can appreciate your reasons why (the price increase), it is mega early, I got my pram at 25wks. Dont get me wrong i was buying like mad from 12wk scan, but only small things, nothing big until the 20-24 wk mark. x
  • i bot the icandy pear with the convertr 2change 2carrycots and 2 carseats at 15wks. Gt it del last wk,cst me 900 tho! A luv it lutks great cnt wait till my babies r here nw x x
  • hi snow angel lucky u pls can i get d contact of dis lady plsssssss dats a great bargain.