Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

secret life off twins

is anyone watching this on bbc 1,its about id twins and looks very interesting,its in 2 parts and the second part is on tom

sarah

Replies

• i guess not then :lol: it was really interesting and also very sad,specialy about the 2 id girls who got seperated at birth and they were re-united when they were 6,they lived no were near each other and when they had to leave each other after a weeks visit,it was very sad! will deffo be watching the next one tonight

sarah
  • I watched so ur not alone.
    It was very interesting to see how identicals and non-identicals interacted and listening to the people debate as to whether their "a likeness" personality wise was nature or nuture based.

personally loved that each set of twins was looking at the others as if they were "freaks"- very funny!

Will have to miss tonights thou as we're off out!

Lilac* 26+6 twin bump
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sorry be ate my last reply, try again!!!

I saw it but missed the ending cos my neighbour came round! I love watching things like this and i haven't got twins but i'm just fasinated by them!!
    It was really sad about the girls that got seperated, i bet both parents wanted to keep them together. xxxx

michelle 10wks
  • I also watched it hun...thought it was facinating. Didnt realise how rare id twins are...made me feel very special!

Cant wait to see how my boys are.

Looking forward to the next part. I liked Chris and Xand though. I found them interesting, and liked how their opinions differed as to how they felt about their 'twin-ness'.

Roll on 9pm!

Gemma and Double Blue Bump 35 + 6 (4 days to go!)
  • yeah i watched as well and liked it, like GB i felt special having id's lol.

really looking forward to tonights

xx
  • HELLO hunny...have been really worried about you!! How are you?? Hope you are ok?? Have missed you and all your fab advice!!
  • i watched part of it cuz i didnt know it was on i watched it from where the girls got separated it nearly made me cry cuz of how upset they were(as well as the added hormones lol), it must be horrible cuz i know ID twins have a really strong bond so must've been really hard for them n there parents. defo watchin it tonight n its set for recording cuz atm the OH has got the footy on : (

MummyD
    x x x x
    http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dY32p1.png

• iam watching the second part now,i remembered a bit about last nights what i though was good,about them id men who lived miles from each other and one was very un-healthy and one was as fit as a fiddle and the un-healthy one had a heartatack and the nurse told him to get checked out and he was saying but my lifestyle is nothing like my brothers but when he got checked out he had the exact same problem.... amazing...