Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Advice Please

:\?
Hi everyone,

A nurse has told me she thinks i might be having a multiple pregnancy this morning because, my hormone levels are very high, when im only 2/3 weeks pregnant.
Has anybody else had this or been told this? I do wonder if shes talking a load of mumbo jumbo!!
If anyone else has been told this, what did they say etc,

Thanks

Replies

• All I can say is I tested a day early and my positive came up withing seconds, I did not have to wait the wait time to see my result, it was strong in my face before I even put the stick down...

So maybe there is some truth? Not sure.

Hope this helps, Em x
  • hi

sry to g/c but saw this on the home page, when i was 6 weeks pregnant my HCG levels were that of a 10week pregnancy, when i did the pregnancy test in the first place the line came up whilst i was still weeing lol, but i am only having one little boy, so in my case the higher hcg levels haven't meant a thing.

xx
    23+0
  • Thanks for the replies. I tested 6 days early, so thats why they all saying what they are I guess.
  • I have no idea what my hormone levels were/are but got a BFP 1 day before AF was due. I'm having twins
  • i had a positive pregnancy test 5dpo - it is a clomid pregnancy and i am expecting twins - my hormone and progesterone levels were through the roof
  • i had a positive pregnancy test 5dpo - it is a clomid pregnancy and i am expecting twins - my hormone and progesterone levels were through the roof
  • Come back and let us know when you find out. x