Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Side my side double buggy advise

Hi All

My sister is pregnant with identical twins and I am trying to track down a side my side double buggy which can hold 2 car seats side by side to be used in the car as well. I am not having much look and I was looking for some advise.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies

• hi. I never seen a twin buggy that takes car seats side by side but the Icandy Pear takes two car seats - it's tandem style. I have the pear and have loved it up until my girls have started getting heavier!! xx
  • ther is one out there but im sorry for the life of me i cant remember the make. they have it in the mothercare world shop. i think its one that can have car seats, carry cots and both way facing seats. its big tho!
  • I have the Easywalker Duo which holds 2 maxi cosi car seats side by side. I love it and whilst it is heavy to lift into a car you can push it with one finger (no exaggeration). I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone.
  • PICTURE OF MY EASYWALKER WITH THE TWO CAR SEATS ON IT.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs006.snc1/4424_109907622232_718162232_2539128_278158_s.jpg

• Thats the first i've seen/heard of like that.
  • WG - Am I right in thinking that you cant put 2 newborns in the Jane, unless using a carseat which isnt good for baby for a long period of time. Im not even sure you can fit 2 newborns in with a carseat?? I only ask as we looked at this one and decided against it.
  • Thanx WG - I consider myself educated! lol!
  • Hi, Sorry to jump on your topic, but did you get any further with your search? I'm in the same boat. i want a side by side but with the facility to attach car seats. have thoroughly researched the 2 I-Candy models, but don't like the idea of one always sitting beneath the other. I know i wouldn't like it. i also think the babies will outgrow it very quickly. Next on the list is the EasyWalker Duo. Interested in your views. Thank you