Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

exhaustion!!!

Hi guys! Is anybody feeling completely exhausted?I'm 24 weeks today and feel well and truly whacked out,granted i have 3 otherchildren to run round after as well as carrying thee 2 loldoctors have given me some iron tablets so hopefully these will kick in soon!how is everyone ele feeling?is anybody getting a decent nigt sleep?

Replies

• Hi kerrie

Glad someone else is exhausted, beginning to think it was just me. I'm 27wks with id twins and these are my first. So I don't have any others to run around after, can't imagine how tiring that is for you. I'm still working full time, planning on going to 32 wks if possible. I'm office based so lots of sitting. The commute is a bit tiring though.
    How are you coping with the heat? I was doing ok for sleep until it got really hot. Now I'm struggling. I'm wedging myself on my side in bed but it gets sooo hot! And my hands and feet have swelled up like elephant woman - attractive!

Keep well
    J x
  • Hi kerrie,
    I'm 26 weeks today and utterly shattered!! It's not helping that its so warm at night and I just cannot get into a comfortable sleeping position any more because of the size of my bump!! Although I only have a 10 yr old to see to, then work all day, i don't envy you having to run around after 3 kids!! I will try to plan more wisely if i ever have another pregnancy and make sure i'm pregnant through the winter, ha ha xx
  • hi kerrie,im only 14weeks i find myself falling asleep on afternoon i have 4 kids dd12,ds10,ds3,ds2 this morning after taking one of my youngset to nursery my son was sat watching tv the next thing i know i was waking up i didn't know i was tied good job my son is good he was still sat watching tv i think it don't how many times i get up in the night for a wee xx
  • peach139 i thought i had it bad with 3 lol my 3 are boys aged 4,5 and 8!looks like we are all feeling the heat,i havent suffered any swelling as of yet though!sleeping is really tough bcos of the heat,i eventually got up at 4 this morning cos i had had enough of tossing and turning with the heat!and as for toilet trips lol if i dont go every half an hour i go every quarter of an hour!!!got a scan on thursday to look forward to,its nice seeing them grow month by month image lets all hope it doesnt get much hotter over the summer (or i may just have to nick the kids paddling pool lol)