Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HI...advice about twins birthdays and presents please???

Hi

my friend has twin boys who are one today. They are having a party at the weekend and I am unsure whether to give them one card or seperate cards.I thought if everyone gives 2 then she will have 80 cards...or more!!! also, presents...one shared or one each??? i dont want to offend...

advice grarefuly received

d x

Replies

• Options
    Hey

I have real strong views, as a mum to id boys i really place an importance on their individuality, so I would recommend 2 cards, 2 presents, with ideally, if they havent asked for anything in particular, the presents being similar but different. (ie a book on cars and a book on tractors)

tbh as they are so young it probably doesnt matter, but ive kept all my boys first birthday cards in their own memory boxes so its been great that the majority of our friends sent seperate cards.

Hope this helps? xxDBxx
  • Options
    i would also say seperate cards ect,ive saved everything on my first pregnancy with my little boy and i will be doing so when these two are born,iam so sentimental,by the time ive finished with there keepsake things i will be needing another house to put the things in :lol:

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png