Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Devestated

Hi everyone,
Firstly can I thank all of you who have prayed for my friends quads I know it will mean a lot to her.
Sadly on Saturday 14th August the tiny quad at only 10oz passed away. We are all devestated. Thankfully she did get Christened before she passed over to become an angel, which means a lot to her parents.
She was called Grace Marie and we are taking some comfort in the knowledge she is now an angel looking down and protecting her siblings.
The other three babies are all doing well and we are still praying they keep fighting.
Once again thank you for you best wishes.
I will let you know how they get on
Rhian x

Replies

• i am so sorry to hear this. thinking of you and your friend and her family and keeping everything crossed the other 3 little ones keep strong. xxx
  • Rhian

I am truly sorry for your friends loss. Please know that i am thinking of her and hope that the other 3 babies continue to remain stable and make good progress. My thoughts go out to her and you. The loss of a multiple is a tragic thing and little Grace will never be forgotten - even though it is only the 3 of them they will forever be a foursome.

S x
  • I'm so upset to hear this news... Poor baby Grace, but she was so small, she would've had hell of a hard start to life... She will definitely be protecting her 3 siblings now... She will never be forgotten...

Lighting a candle for Baby Grace tonight...

Sara x
  • Hi Rhian,
    I'm sorry your friend is having to go throught this difficult experience. When I lost my quads, I founds SANDS very useful. You could always suggest she has a look at their website when she has time. They can offer her help & support. I know she will be lost without Grace. My thoughts are with them at this time xxxx
  • Thank you all so much for your support, I saw my friend on Friday night and she is coping but very mixed up emotionally as you would expect, the other three babies are doing really well and she has now named them all, two girls Sophia and Megan and a little boy Alexander so thats great news.
    The funeral is booked for Thursday coming which we are all dreading but trying to take each day as it comes.
    Thanks again
    Rhian x