Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Sara7

Do you know what type of pushcahir you are going to get? I need one which is portbale as I need to use th car to get out and about so it needs to be light enough to put in vehicle. Looking at the Jane Powertwin and thinking about a sling to carry one of the babies in. Any ideas?

Replies

• Hiya - I have been looking, found a fabulous looking pram but will have to find out the weight etc... The link is below...

I have the same problem, I thought about carrying one baby in a sling, but to be fair, i'll probably always be going out with someone who will be able to push one or the other pram...

I had to buy a new car last week, I pick it up next week as I need the 3 seperate car seats.. I bought a Citroen C4 Picasso... Its got a lovely big boot too... Not quite an Audi (which I have now and I love) but much more practical...

http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/product.php?id=100782

Let me know what you think of the pram...

Sara x
  • Pram looks cool, still not sure what to get seeing girl tomorrow who in similar situation as I am she got twin girls 7 weeks plus a 16 month old, she got the ABC with toddler seat, but she doesnt really need to use the car much, so weight not much of an issue, may go back to idea of double plus carry one twin in a sling?!?!?! so confusing.