Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Belated BA

Hi ladies,

Just thought i'd let you know that my twins were born by c section on 5th August. Lily was first out and weighed 6lbs 0oz and Ruby followed 1 minute later weighing 6lbs 13.5oz! I was 38 weeks & 3 days at the time (and climbing the walls!!!)
Both girls are doing great and we are coping so far ;\)
Our dd is adjusting well although it is a bit chaotic at times with 3 kids under 2.5!

I can't figure out how to post a pic on here so here is a link to click on for any one that would like a peek.

http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/lmt80/?action=view&current=100_0297.jpg

Hope everyone is well. xx

Replies

• Congratulations!!

I'll try to post the pic for you, you usually have to highlight the link and then click on the Img button on the controls bar!

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af44/lmt80/100_0297.jpg

[Modified by: Dotty Jackie on August 17, 2010 04:17 PM]

• Oh it didn't work!! Conrats though, you did well to hang on til 38 weeks and they sound like healthy weights!! Lovely names too xx
  • Thanks Jackie, I don't know why i can never get it to work?
    Hope your pregnancy is going well. Do you have long to go? xx
  • Ah Congrats,
    I did wonder if you had had them, they are absolutey adorable and really good weights!!
    Take care and i hope you manage to get some sleep!!
    Lenniex
  • They are gorgeous, congratulations xx
  • G/C to say congratulations1 They are GORGEOUS! xx
  • G/C from ttc - your girls are gorgeous, I actually have tears in my eyes as im overwhelmed by how beautiful they are! congratulations xxxxx
  • Bless them, such a lovely photo,

Huge congratulations
  • a moosive congrats,there gorgeous and i know how you feel with having 3 kiddies under 3,all i can say is good luck :lol:
  • Congratulations they are gorgeous & lovely names. I also know all about 3 under 2!! Hard work but well worth it.

My eldest was just 2 when the twins came along.

Enjoy time surely flies x
  • Congratulations they are gorgeous & lovely names. I also know all about 3 under 2!! Hard work but well worth it.

My eldest was just 2 when the twins came along.

Enjoy time surely flies x