Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

whats it like!!

whats it like to carry more than one baby??
do u feel ne diff at the begining of ur pregnacy if u got more than one in there???
lots of questions to be answered if u dnt mind answerin then xxx

Replies

• Fire away with your questions..? I dont mind answering them?

Are you expecting twins?

Its my first preg, but knew something was diff when I got a belly at 6-7 wks preg! x

Em
    26+5
  • no im not exspecting twins!!
    got twins in a fella family tho and just wanted to now abit about it!!
    so u started showin at 6 to 7 weeks!! u much be huge no afence!!
    wats it like carryin twins like with the kickin and that??
  • No ffence take, I am huge, I am 26+5 now and l almost measure full-size (40wk), I am very lucky its all bump tho, and I have gained no extra weight anywhere else. I had upto a week ago gained 1 and half stone, which i thinks failry normal.

The first kick was not til 19/20wks... and Im guesing no dif to a single preg, but now it feels like an octopus is in there, and a constant tumble dryer! I notice increased movement when I EAT, lol!
  • hi there i started to show at about 8weeks with my twin pregnancy and have gained 1stone 4 pounds ,and i am measuring 35weeks but am only 29+6. i have had 3 singleton pregnancys and this is my first twin onw and can def tell the differance .
    when r u due? i only have 6-7 weeks left as having a c section.
    takecare
    deb x
  • i am due in jan iv got 9 weeks left xx
  • this is my second pregnancy,the only difference at the start was i was showing from 8 weeks but apart from that there is a big difference,iam only 24wks and iam huge and its so uncomfortable,ive got spd and my belly is sooooooo tender with how much my belly is been streched,i am dreading the next 14wks,dont know how the hell iam gonna cope and iam on countdown :lol: apart from all the discomfort iam having iam loving having twins,to feel them both kick and it feels sometimes there both fighting each other for the space :lol:

sarah

http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• hi

im 32+3 with twins,i started showing at around 12weeks but i have had 5kids already...

theirs no room left lol,i should be induced on 15th dec...

heartburn is a killer this time,more kicking apart from that nothing really different..

mandy x
  • i could tell which twin was doing the kicking - any one else can tell that?

i know i could - but i said that on the labour ward and this nasty pasty midwife said i was ridiculous and imaging stuff

i now know it was true - as my son does a wierd bouncy kick still with one foot which his sister NEVER does!