Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

Hoping you can help x x x

I have been really sick and throughly exhausted through my first trimester so far and everyone is joking about twins. I dont have my first scan for a couple of weeks but started to show a tiny bump about seven weeks is that signs of multiple babies or just my pregnancy?

[Modified by: kimmy20 on 02 March 2010 12:29:34 ]

Replies

• is this your first or second pregnancy,if its your second then you can show earlier but if its your first then it could be just bloating or trapped wind ect ect,as regards to you been very sick and tired,thats just pregnancy iam afraid :lol: my second pregnancy (twins) i had no symptoms at all and i think most ppl comment on that it could be twins... the only way your gonna find out is when you have your scan but please keep us all informed

sarah
  • Hey,
    well as fall3en-ang3l said your 2nd pregnancys show quicker and first ones it could just be bloated n trapped wind but i must say i had no symptoms until 8 weeks and then they came with a vengence and i could have slept for 14weeks....i started to show at 12 weeks and was having to wear maternity clothes. I noticed my boobs were really sore and i had very little control of my bladder even early on and my HCG levels were higher and the preg test was saying i was further than i was in the first pregnancy! The doctor thought i was furter too going on my HCG levels this time but i knew my dates so i was only a lil suprised when they told me that i was carrying twins for the second time image You will find out on your scan, just let us know how it goes :P xxx
  • hi ya i have a big bump at mo but am only 6 weeks preg a very noticable bump that is and everyone keeps saying to me its twins lol i have 3 other children already and althought you show sonner with later pregnancys im showing more than i should but again could b wind or just bloating x