Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Twin breastfeeding pillow advice please!

Hi,

could anyone advice me of a twin breastfeeding pillow you would recommend?

I've noticed on the twins.co.uk site they do 2, one is blow up, the other I'm guessing a proper pillow. I noticed that they say it can help with either breastfeeding or bottle feeding both babies at the same time.

Thanks

lisa

Replies

• We have the foam EZ2nurse pillow. It's great. I've been using it to breast feed my two for 5 months now. It means I can feed them both quickly and have my hands free. My favourite thing is when they hold hands in the middle while they're feeding.
  • Thank you image

Bless them for holding hands, that's so sweet!
  • Hi,
    I have a body support pillow which I will use when I breastfeed, it's not cheap though but i have used it for 2 pregnancies now so i've had my moneys worth, just not sure of how good it will be for breastfeeding!!

http://www.pregnancypillow.co.uk/Body-amp-Baby-Support-Pillow-Free-Cover-Included_p_89.html
  • i have a breatsfeeding pillow on ebay currently for sale that i bought for my twins.. i never actually used it as was unable to breastfeed. i will find out the item number so you can have a look and will put it on here in a minute xx
  • hi again

i dont know how to put the link on here but if you go to ebay and type in breastfeeding pillow. mine is the one entitled "Breastfeeding nursing pillow (large)-never been used." it is blue with moons and stars on and included with it is a footpump. xx
  • hi also had ez2 nurse pillow and still use it now at nearly 8mons. perfect buy