Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

36+2 and final growth scan

twins have stayed put so far so i have my last growth scan today, fingers crossed they have turned head down but not getting too hopeful as they have never been head down always tranverse and breech. hopefully will be given a date today cause all i have been told so far is that they wont let me go past 38 weeks so now only have 12 days left max yay i am so excited just cant wait for them to be here now

Replies

• Options
    Well done for getting so far with them. You've done brilliantly. Hope your twins are behaving for you today. Either way, not long to go now. How exciting! x
  • Options
    well twin 1 still breech and twin 2 transverse so been booked for a section 5th october but they gunna scan me before they take me down just to check they not turned
  • Options
    They might turn yet hun! My two turned at 37 both head down and I had a natural delivery. It was great.

If they haven't - Good luck for 5th! image x
  • Options
    They might turn yet hun! My two turned at 37 both head down and I had a natural delivery. It was great.

If they haven't - Good luck for 5th! image x