Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant with twins and already have a baby under 1?

Anyone else in the same situation, if so how are you managing, I struggling with having to pick baby up all the time, and feel I not getting enough rest. Worry about having baby plus 2 little babies to look after, anyone fancy sharing their thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I am in a similar situation - I am pg with twins and my lo is 13 months old... He doesn't walk yet and has only just learned how to crawl... I'm on 12 weeks, so hopefully I will get some energy very soon!!!

I do worry about how i'm going to cope especially as my lo is so very demanding... I don't want him to feel left out and loads of friends and family have said, i'll take Saul out for the day while you look after the babies!!! I don't want them to take him out, I worry too much...

How for along are you? Do you know what you're having?

Sara x
  • Options
    i am lucjy as my lo is 2 years and i have been able to get her to do some things independantly now. but its still hard work lifting her as she is only lil i can't say no all of the time, and she weighs 2 stone!
  • Options
    Sara7 i;m 16 weeks non id think one of them is a boy have another scan end of the month.My little boy nearly 10 months and is crawling so he can pull himself up to nearly my knee and then I can lift him which helps a little. I have no family nearby and noone to really take him. He does go to a childminder for a few hours and I am due to go back to work 1st July, luckily it is a sit down job so I can hopefully get some rest only back parttime had decided to go back for a few hours before I found out I was pregnant. But may as well see now what I can get re SMP. Thanks girliesxxxx
  • Options
    hi soda

bet work will be a rest for you!
    i always used to think that when i was at work!
    its much easier than running around after a baby!!!!!

enjoy it while you can.....