Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Presents for one year old twins?

My twins will be 1 in April and I just do not know what to buy them.

Not going to go mad as they will get so much from the family but would like to get something I could may be put away for them to keep when they are all grown up.

Any ideas?

Mrs WB mum to Joshua and Sophie (10 months) xxx

Replies

• Options
    I got the twins a photo album for their first birthday that they can flick through now and its tough so it wont get damaged and the people have recorded a message for their photo/ So it helps them with voice to face recognitipn and turning the pages help with fine motor skills and once threy are bored ill put it away and they a;lways have something nice to look at. They cost summit like ??25 not to expensive really. I mean getting two it is expensive but worth it. I also did a video of their first year....so i had footage on of the day they were born and them over the first months thrm everyonre who came to the tea party we had recorded a message for the girls. I'll keep it and give it to them on their 18th birthday image Other than that it was activity table and pram activities as the girls were getting bpored in the pram lol. I git them bean bag chairs too as they were getting too big for the bouncers but i didnt like them sitting on the sofa when i wasnt in the room they love it image I went a bit mad but i mean first birthday and that and friends got them happyland playland o summit like that from the ELC and if you register the twins you get 15% off the first buy. We havent had it out yet but mums on my birth board couldnt recomend it highly enough as i was also struggling for what to get them. As they turned 1 Dec 4 =D Their nanny got them little cars with the handle on the back they go everywhere in them too image Hope that gives you some ideas just browse websites thats what i did and get stuff above the age range normally cuz it can always come out later in year on rainy days or bored days if they arent quite old enough to play with the stuff yet image xxx