Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just to let u know...RE facebook

hello to all you lovely twin mummies...

just to let you know iv taken myself off facebook!!!
i enjoy speaking to you alll on facebook but i feel i should be spending more time with my girls and there always seems to be an arguement i seem to get involved in on facebook so best to stay away :lol: so in future i will keep in touch on here image

Donna , Gracie and olivia

Replies

• Options
    Ohh, please keep in touch. I had noticed you hadnt been on for a little while but I love hearing how the girls are doing.

There have been some nasty words shared, by people who should just keep their traps shut it would seem, but will miss seeing the random status' with updates on how the girls are doing image

Hows the new milk going?
  • Options
    oh yes i will.. to be honest the only thing im bothered about it keeping in touch with all the twin mummies image im just giving it a bit of a break i feel its taking over my life then each week im falling out with someone over something thats been seen or said on there :lol:

the new milk.. well she didnt like it and wouldnt take to it so by sunday she was back on her nutriprem and very rarely sick now ODD lol !!! i think she had a bit of a bug aswell because gracie has been terribly sick all night last night and really bad nappies!! she really frightened me and my OH started been sick in her sleep last night we heard her chokeing and she was all blue image huge fright so a very sleepless night last night

finggers crossed for a better sleep tonight

xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    oh hun i wondered why i hadn't seen u on there!
    Such a shame as i love seeing the girls growing, but have to admit u did have some odd comments (leave ur twins at home? WTF?)

Any who make sure u do keep in touch.

Jen, Pops and Jacky boy!
    xxxx