Forum home Babies Twins & multiples
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

20 week san!

hi guys,just a quick message!i am now 20+5 with non id twins and when i went for my scan i was told i had 2 very healthy little boys in my tummy uys,just a quick message!i am now 20+5 with non id twins and when i went for my scan i was told i had 2 very healthy little boys in my tummy

Replies

• aahhh congratulations hun!!
    Boys are always mummies boys and no women will ever be good enough.

Lilac* jack and poppy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Congratulations! x
  • Congratulations... I also have non id boys, they are now 19 months old and are just absolutely amazing.. They do tend to fight though!!!!

Good luck and keep us undated...

Sara x
  • Ah lovely news, congratulations!!!!
    I'm now 24 weeks with non id twin boys, it definately seems like a boy thing going on in this forum at the mo!!!
    Take care xx
  • Congratulations, i'm 22+5 with non id twin boys too, lennie's right there does seem to be a lot of boys coming in to the twin world xx
  • thanks guysimage really looking forward to their arrival now!i agree there must be a boy thing going on at the minute lol i already have 3 boys 4,5 and 8 so i will soon be well and truly swamped with boys lol